BA Global Business
The BA Global Business will provide you with all the skills that are needed by marketing executives to make informed business decisions that are important to the organisational success. More importantly, this program will enable you to critically evaluate all the important business models and shall give you an opportunity to apply them strategically to real life problems by doing a research project on your own. Furthermore, you are provided access to all our online resources and tutorial support. This program aims at changing the attitude of individuals by enhancing their communication, negotiating and facilitating skills and finally moulding them as high potential graduates who can withstand any unpredictable business situations by taking right decisions at the right time.
About the Program
The program has two phases, the first phase is the QUALIFI Level 4 and 5 Diploma in Business Management which is delivered by School of Business London and awarded by QUALIFI, an Ofqual regulated awarding body. QUALIFI also has been recognized by the Qualifications in Wales (QiW) and the CCEA (in full).
The second phase is the BA Global Business which is delivered by our delivering partner IGBS- Global Business School and awarded by the University of the West of Scotland.
IGBS is promoted by ISDC-Global Skill Development Corporation (A Company Registered under the Companies Act of England and Wales, 2006). It imparts Education of International Standard through a holistic approach, producing an exorbitant quality output to cater the current professional demand
About the University of the West of Scotland (UWS)
The University of the West of Scotland (UWS) is one of the country’s largest modern universities and aims to have a transformational influence on economic, social and cultural development, both in The United Kingdom and above.
UWS’ Facts & Figures
- 94% of UWS graduates get employed or further study within 6 months of graduation
- Ranked fourth most improved UK University in the latest Higher Education Student Experience Survey
- Top in Scotland for student satisfaction in a range of subjects in the national student survey 2014
- 4* rating – Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2015
- Ranked 5th in the UK for Education – Times Good University Guide 2014
- 12th in the Million+ Group of UK Universities
- Awarded highest rating possible for quality and standards in the 2014 Enhancement-Led Institutional Review
- Guardian University Award Runner-up 2013 (Facilities)
- Green Gown Awards 2012 Winner (Ayr Campus)
- University Student's Association of the Year, NUS Scotland Awards 2013
School of Business London is dedicated to offering higher and professional education courses for students worldwide via, Blended and Distance and Online Learning. We deliver programs and transform careers around the world. SBL continuously innovates and provides high-quality education to transform the skills, knowledge and understanding of our students to enhance their employability and enable them to compete successfully in the dynamic and ever-changing business world. SBL is committed to providing an infrastructure and strategically and conveniently employ Blended, Distance and Online Learning through its cutting-edge Virtual Learning Platform where a portion of the traditional face-to-face instruction is replaced by web-based learning using hybrid-teaching technology, all of which are necessary for meaningful, sustainable, disruptive transformation.
This internationally respected degree has been designed to reflect the evolving nature of the business and the global challenges facing business leaders. It focuses on developing strategic analytical skills, business intuition, and enquiring and adaptive thinking. At the end of the course, learners would be able to:
- Critically evaluate research approaches and methods in the context of business and management
- Critically evaluate the rigour and validity of published research and identify areas for further investigation
- Marshal relevant data, apply appropriate data-analysis techniques and present your findings in a clear and professional manner
- Plan and design a strategic business project in any business area
To get an admission for our BA Global Business (inclusive of Qualifi Level 4 and 5 Diploma), students should have any one of the below criteria:
- Secondary Education equivalent to three GCSE’s and two A Levels, or
- A good command of English (equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above), or
- Proof of High School Diploma/Certificate or GED, or
- Partly qualified in any professional qualification equivalent to an Advanced Diploma with 2 or 3 years of work experience.
The BA is of 360 credits which can be acquired through two stages
Stage 1: Qualifi Level 4 and 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
Learners must complete all units in Level 4 and 5 to achieve credits to move on to the BA Top-Up programme.
|BUS 1.1||Communications in Organizations||20|
|BUS 1.2||Leadership and the Organization||20|
|BUS 1.3||Financial Awareness||20|
|BUS 1.4||Managing Change||20|
|BUS 1.5||Business Operations||20|
|BUS 1.6||Developing Teams||20|
|BUS 2.1||Responding to the Changing Business Environment||20|
|BUS 2.2||Effective Decision Making||20|
|BUS 2.3||Business Development||20|
|BUS 2.4||Business Models and Growing Organizations||20|
|BUS 2.5||Customer Management||20|
|BUS 2.6||Risk Management and Organizations||20|
Stage 2: BA – Global Business (Top Up)
This stage consists of 120 credits and can be acquired through a Dissertation or a Business Development Project
|BAIBM99001||International Business Strategy||20|
|BAIBM99002||Corporate Social Responsibility & International Management||20|
|BAIBM99003||Supply Chain Management & International Marketing||20|
|BAIBM99007||Business Development Project||30|
- Time-constrained scenario-based assignments
- No examinations
After graduating from this online BA degree, you will be well prepared for a management and administrative roles within a company, with both theoretical and practical knowledge that can be applied in any industry worldwide. Employers may seek business administration graduates for a broad range of positions in the different area.
Upon completion of this programme, you will also have the opportunity to apply to progress onto higher level awards such as the MBA, enabling you to develop a higher level of academic knowledge surrounding global business concepts, preparing you to move into senior roles within diverse multi-national organisations.
Fees and Funding
To know about the course fee, please get in touch with us at: