Level 3 Business and Management | level 3 diploma
ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business and Management is an Ofqual regulated qualification with 120 credits. This course is equivalent to two A Level qualifications. This Business management course is designed to enhance the academic and professional knowledge of students in various sectors related to business. This is optimal course for those who wish to progress to business or management profession but doesn't possess traditional entry requirements. A smaller 60 credit qualification is also available at this level.
- Graded with Pass, Merit and Distinction
- Progression to a bachelor degree at a range of university partners
- Designed with support from universities
- Can be delivered by distance or by blended learning.
|How Business operates||3||90||15|
|Marketing Principles and Techniques||3||90||15|
|Academic and Research Skills for Business||3||90||15|
|Communication Skills for Business||3||90||15|
- Aged 16 and above
- 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- Other related level 2 subjects
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- A Level 4 ATHE qualification such as the ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management
- A Degree Program