BSc (Hons) in International Accounting (Top-Up)
Global Economy is undergoing rapid change. Thus the organisation seeks employees who can stand ahead of their competitors that can deal with the challenges in this sector. The role played by an accountant is crucial. They are responsible for maintaining control over the finance and other allied sectors. These factors can be successfully carried out if you are aware of the practical techniques and analysis of accounting aspects. This can be achieved by completing the International Accounting degree awarded by the University of Northampton. Apart from this, it also provides an exemption from Association of International Accountants’ (AIA) exams. Students also have the option to take part in Dissertation workshop organised by London School of Marketing in Central London. The workshop duration which extends up to 5 days enables them to work as a team and have the facility to clear the doubts with the supervisor. They are provided with online resources and technical support that would help them to attain success in the course.The program is delivered by our dedicated partner London School of Marketing.
About University of Northampton
For more details please visit: http://www.londonschoolofmarketing.com/university-of-northampton
The BSc (Hons) International Accounting programme is suitable for holders of a Foundation Degree in a related field, an HND or equivalent (Edexcel, ABE, NCC) or a professional qualification up to level 5 such as AIA, IFA, ACCA, or CIMA to upgrade to the full degree.
- A Higher National Diploma or equivalent (Edexcel, ABE, NCC) or Foundation Degree in a related field. Alternatively, applicants must hold professional qualifications up to level 5 such as AIA, IFA, ACCA, or CIMA.
- International students with Higher Diplomas or degrees from their own country will be considered. The English requirement for this course is IELTS 6.0.
- The EduQual Diploma in Business Management (Accounting and Finance - (SCQF, Level 8) is also accepted as an entry pathway for this programme. Specific credit in relation to pre-requisite modules will be determined as part of the module selection process.
- Course materials that incorporate organised and well-structured lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, contextual analyses and the case study that test you to apply the individual’s in-depth knowledge.
- Online learning platform that support access to assessment materials.
- Access to LS Online community to be in contact and share information with the course mates.
- A well established and extensive e- library that provides study texts and reference books with e-reading facility.
- Documents like Mintel market reports, financial analysis and information regarding company.
- Provide support for revision with the help of two digital publications. In addition, you will also receive the following:
- A dedicated mentor for each student to give thorough help throughout the course with the help of our learning platform.
- Online webinars that help for assignment and exam workshops.
- Supervision for all modules.
Multiplatform accessibility is the main attraction of our learning platform. SBL also facilitates the option of sending the lecture notes to your electronic devices like laptops, mobile phones which enables the students to study when and where necessary.
You will cover two core areas in International Finance and Accounting. The students are required to complete 5 modules (coursework) and earn 120 credits to obtain the qualification. Through the assessments, students are required to consider the practical techniques involved in accounting and finance and then continue to develop skills to critically analyse the theory behind such techniques.
We are committed to providing excellent learning opportunities for learners to improve their study experience. Thus, SBL with our partners London School of Marketing provides a number of face to face workshops in addition to the regular tutor support provided by our tutors. The workshops are optional for the students to attend. We aim to enhance the student’s comprehension of research, methodology and other important study skills with the workshops and we try to make these workshops as communicating as possible by providing discussion groups, interactive activities and presentations. Furthermore, you will be provided with abundantly of opportunities to interact with fellow learners.