Certificate In Project Management
The Certificate in Project Management introduces you to the world of project management, ranging from the project planning process, setting up project aims and objectives and budgeting to adoption and structure. The program focuses on various useful project-planning tools, including risk analysis and management. It also examines the role of project manager and project team.The program emphasises on a broad approach to technological projects and will be relevant to project managers and those wishing to increase their knowledge about project management. Furthermore, strategies, tools and techniques presented will be of use to project managers and team members in improving the effectiveness of their teams.
It is an internationally recognised qualification, which can be carried from one job to another, or from one industry to another. The qualification is certified by QUALIFI. It is an Ofqual recognised awarding organisation and has developed a reputation for supporting relevant skills in a range of job roles and industries including Leadership, Enterprise and Management, Hospitality & Catering, Health and Social Care, Business Process Outsourcing and Public Services. Besides Qualifi is also recognised by the Qualifications in Wales (QiW) and the CCEA (in full) who are responsible for awarding organisation and the quality assurance in both Wales and Northern Ireland.
Upon accomplishing this qualification, learners will be able to:
- Comprehend the significant project management terminology, methodology and the role of project manager
- Understand why projects are failed and how failure can be avoided.
- Understand the effectiveness of project management.
- Comprehend the way to produce a project plan with effective budgeting techniques.
- Comprehend project management in terms of its project plan construction, understanding suitable milestones, budget, and consideration of effective project review.
- Understand basic risk management and risk analysis strategies and tool.
- Comprehend the essentials of Gantt charts, Critical Path Analysis and PERT.
Upon accomplishing Certificate in Project Management, you can help your organisations to gain the benefits of well-executed projects through cost reduction, improved efficiency and increased profits. You will be able to help businesses communicate more effectively, both internally and with external clients.
Achieving this qualification, learners will be able to:
- Prepare with practical skills and knowledge to successfully manage and execute the projects.
- Gain internationally- reputed qualifications and improve career prospects as a project management professional.
- Develop the behaviours and leadership skills needed to become a successful project manager.
The Certificate in Project Management Qualification is designed for those wishing to achieve a broad level of project management knowledge sufficient to participate in projects from individual tasks through to large projects. Learners will be able to establish an understanding of how these elements interrelate and how their project fits into their strategic and commercial environment. It is an internationally recognised qualification, which can be carried from one job to another, or from one industry to another.
The program will be assessed through a combination of written assignments. Learners will need to show that they meet each of the assessment criteria detailed within each unit, to the required standard for the level of the unit.
In order to achieve Certificate in Project Management, Learners need to complete 3 units. Each unit weighs 15 credits and the total credits for this program is 45 credits.
- Principles of Project Management.
- Risk Analysis & Management.
- Project Stages & Project Planning.
School of Business London provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning and distance learning. Thus, the learners can chose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. The program is self-paced and accomplished through our cutting-edge Learning Management System. Learners are able to interact with tutors by messaging through the Leaning Management System to discuss the course materials, provide guidance and assistance with the assignments.