level 3 diploma in health and social care
The ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care has been designed for learners who wish to progress to a health and social care degree but may not have the traditional entry qualifications usually required. It is a 60-credit qualification and is the equivalent level to an A-Level or Access to HE qualification.
- Graded with Pass, Merit and Distinction
- Advanced learner loans available in the UK
- Progression to a bachelor degree at a range of university partners
- Designed with support from universities
- Can be delivered in the classroom, by distance or by blended learning.
Learners must complete all 4 mandatory units.
- The Health and Social Care Sector
- Academic and Research Skills for Health and Social Care
- A Person Centered Approach to Health and Social Care
- Communication Skills for Health and Social Care
- Age: 16 +
- 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- Other related level 2 subjects
- Other equivalent international qualifications
Learners who complete this qualification can progress to study a bachelor’s degree in a related subject.