level 3 diploma in health and social care
The level 3 health and social care diploma qualification is intended to evolve and remunerate the health and social care workers of today and the future and to keep on bringing recognition and professionalism to the health and social care division. The underlying principle of the course is to ensure a career path for learners who wish to build their care capacities within the health and social care department. The result of the Diploma, which is an accepted UK qualification, is for the aspirants to expertise the skills needed by organisations worldwide.
The qualification will help the students to:
- Prepare candidates for the job
- Support to carry out roles in the working environment
The level 3 diploma in health and social care qualification offers an expertise in work–related program that gives insight knowledge and understanding, together with the practical skills required in the health and social care sector. In addition to this, it also permits professional development through optional units. The qualification will help to improve the professional staff and managers of the future in the health and social care division. The qualification provides a standard core of mandatory units that apply to every health and social care settings; and let the students to specialise in the optional units. The qualification is also fit for the part- time learners in the workplace but yet eligible for full - time learners who can involve in formal work placements or part-time employment. The learners can advance into or within employment in the health and social sector, either directly by the achievement of the awards or following further study to QUALIFI Level 4 Health and Social care degree level.
The qualifications have been intended to be open without any barriers that restrict access and progression. They are eligible to the course through a centre interview and they are expected to hold the following:
- Learners who have qualifications at Level 2 as well as; QUALIFI Level 3 Recognition in H&SC.
- Learners who have work involved in the health and social care segment and show aspiration with clear professional objectives;
- Learners who have a level 3 qualification in another train and need to build up their vocations in health and social care.
The qualification structure includes mandatory and optional units where all units cover various themes relating to learning outcomes. Every module has the equivalency of 10 credits. It is required to complete 6 modules to accomplish the 60 credits that point to be the criteria to achieve a Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social care. Lectures and workshops are to be attended by the learners that cover the subject matter. Formative assessments (weighted at 0%) may be included in the lectures or tutorials to identify the knowledge and understanding of specific topics and subjects. Units include reflective exam sets/ summative assessment for evaluation purpose.
QUALIFI Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care comprises 6 Units as a whole. The Diploma requires 4 Mandatory Units and a minimum of 2 Optional Units.
|Unit Reference||Mandatory units||Level||TQT||Credit|
|HSC301||An Introduction to Health and Social Care||3||100||10|
|HSC302||Communication for Health and Social Care||3||100||10|
|HSC303||Promoting Health in the Population||3||100||10|
|HSC305||Understanding Diabetes Care||3||100||10|
|HSC306||Understanding Stroke Care||3||100||10|
|HSC307||Understanding Dementia Care||3||100||10|
- Time-constrained scenario-based assignments
- No examinations.
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 3 Health and Social Care Diploma Will allow progress to:
- the QUALIFI Level 4 Certificate in Health and Social Care, or
- the first year of undergraduate study in health and social care; or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession.
School of Business London provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning and distance learning. Thus, the learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. The program is self-paced and accomplished through our cutting-edge Learning Management System. Learners are able to interact with tutors by messaging through the Learning Management System to discuss the course materials, provide guidance and assistance with the assignments.
QUALIFI, recognised by Ofqual awarding organisation has assembled a reputation for maintaining significant skills in a wide range of job roles and industries which comprises Leadership, Hospitality & Catering, Health and Social Care, Enterprise and Management, Process Outsourcing and Public Services. QUALIFI has been recognised by the Qualifications in Wales (QiW) and the CCEA (in full). They are liable for awarding organisations and thereby ensuring quality assurance in Wales and Northern Ireland.
What is included?
- A dedicated tutor for each student to give thorough help throughout the course with the help of our learning platform.
- Provide formative assessment by tutors to enhance learners' achievement. It ordinarily includes formative feedback.
- Course materials that incorporate organised and well-structured lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and contextual analyses and the case study that test you to apply the individual’s in-depth knowledge.
- Assessment materials are open through our web-based learning platform.
- An inclusive e-library containing prescribed study materials and reference books for online reading.
- Supervision for all modules.
- Multiplatform accessibility is the main attraction of our learning platform. SBL also facilitates the option of sending the lecture notes to your electronic devices like laptops, mobile phones which enables the students to study when and where necessary.
Why Choose QUALIFI Qualifications?
This suite of qualification provides enormous opportunities to learners who are looking for a career and professional development.
The highlighting factor of this qualification is that:
- The learners attain career path support who wishes to pursue their career in their denominated sectors;
- It helps in providing a deep understanding of the health and social care sector, and to manage the organisations; which will in-turn help in enhancing the learner’s insight to their chosen sector.
- Apply scientific and evaluative methods and to develop those skills.
- Find out threats and opportunities.
- Develop knowledge in managerial, organisational and environmental issues.
- Develop and empower critical thinking and innovativeness to handle issues and difficulties.
- Practice judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions.
- Develop the capacity to perceive and reflect on individual learning and improving their own, social and other transferable aptitudes and skills.
The Qualification provides a real combination of disciplines and skills development opportunities. The Learners attains in-depth awareness concerning the functioning, aims and processes of the organisation. They can also explore the way to respond positively to this challenging and complex health and social care environment. The learners will be introduced in managing the wide range of health and social care functions using theory, practice sessions and models that provide the valuable knowledge. As a part of this suite of qualifications, the learners will be able to explore and attain hands-on training and experience in this field. Learners also attain the ability to face and solve issues then and there by the exposure to all the Units. The qualification will also help to
Resources & Support
School of Business London is dedicated to supporting learners with outstanding access to their allocated tutor. You will automatically become a member of the Chartered Management Institute when you enrol a CMI program with us. You will be given comprehensive access to all the resources from CMI’ online library to facilitate your studies. In addition, SBL will provide you an access to its cutting-edge learning management platform where you will be able access vital learning resources and communicate with your tutor throughout your studies.The Management Direct – Management Direct is Is the CMI online resources Library which gives you: 24/7 access to their broad ranges of resources from any devices.
- It provides you up to date resources which addresses the current management practice.
- It provides a broad range of materials in various formats to suit and support diverse learning styles.
- There is an automatic recording of activity which means you can focus on your learning.
- Management will be constantly assisting you in your career, providing a well-structured solution for you to be potential in solving the day to day issues you face in your role.