Master of Business Administration (Top-Up)
To succeed in business, you need more than just business skills. For this reason, an MBA has never been more necessary. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a prestigious postgraduate qualification that is highly valued by leading employers. While other postgraduate programmes are far more stiffly dependent on classroom-based activities such as lectures and tutorials, MBA is globally respected and dominates in critical thinking and research, so if you're interested in a global business career, then it could be beneficial - particularly when qualifications from UK business schools are well acknowledged. This program can also help you specialise in your current sector, or a new industry you want to move in.
If you're a graduate with some business experience and ambitions for a high-flying career; pursuing for an MBA could be just what you need to make the next step. The MBA course equips you with holistic business skills to thrive in any business environment, furthermore create balance in knowledge and theory which will enable you to think differently with the practical skills and techniques required to achieve a higher impact within your organisation. By gaining these skills online and in a short period, you’re able to continue working while you study. Eventually on obtaining an MBA; you will learn how to carry out operational management, develop a marketing strategy, do strategic planning, lead a team, and read and assess financial reports.
The MBA program is delivered and awarded by one of our partnered universities will provide in-depth knowledge of business management practices and certainly equip you with essential skills and the self-assurance required for achieving success in the chosen industry. SBL will facilitate students to enrol in the MBA program with its partnering university.
Master’s in Business Administration focuses on its broad learning goals which intend to enhance student learning in the following areas: communication, ethical reasoning, analytical skills, information technology, global outlook, critical thinking, and understanding of legal systems. Upon completion of the MBA Program, graduates will:
- Exhibit elite professionalism, self-awareness, leadership, and practical communication skills.
- Understand ethical issues and predicaments that businesses often encounter.
- Apply knowledge and skills to resolve corporate problems.
- Demonstrate a global perspective and an awareness of how cultural differences impact businesses.
- Obtain the proficiency required to integrate concepts from various disciplines to identify and develop business strategies.
- Possess the aptitude to work and lead effectively in a team-based environment.
- QUALIFI Level-7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership
- Edexcel Extended Diploma in Strategy Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG) OR
- Association of Business Executives (ABE) PG Diploma in Business Man. (120 credits at Level 7/PG) OR
- NCC Education PG Diploma in Business Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG) OR
- ATHE Diploma in Strategic Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG) OR
- The Institute of Commercial Management (ICM) Post Graduate Diploma in Management (120 credits at level 7 PG) OR
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) Strategic Level qualification OR
- Good command of English
The Degree Top up program is delivered and awarded by our partnered university. The university is responsible for the Degree Top Up delivery and assessments. Students have one to one tutor support, mentor and online learning, customer service team member.
- Time-constrained scenario-based assignments
- No examinations
- 06-09 Months
To know about the course fee, please get in touch with us at: