uws mba online world
A career in the business world is mostly filled with ups and downs. Still, an only consistent investment business professionals make is earning a Master’s of Business Administration degree. An internationally accepted degree, MBA-International Business helps students to expand their career potential by giving a hands-on business experience in business and management.
Pursuing MBA is often a pathway to promotion or a career change as you'll gain professional reputation in the overview of critical business practices and develop skills in areas such as business, management, marketing and accounting. It also helps in developing the soft skills of individuals.
This program aims at changing the attitude of individuals by enhancing their communication, negotiating and facilitating skills and finally moulding them as high potential graduates who can withstand any unpredictable business situations by taking right decisions at the right time.
About the Program
The program has two phases, the first phase is the QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership which is delivered by School of Business London and awarded by QUALIFI, an Ofqual regulated awarding body. QUALIFI also has been recognised by the Qualifications in Wales (QiW) and the CCEA (in full).
The second phase is the MBA Top Up which is delivered by our delivering partner IGBS- Global Business School and awarded by University of the West of Scotland..
IGBS is promoted by ISDC-International Skill Development Corporation (A Company Registered under the Companies Act of England and Wales, 2006). It imparts Education of International Standard through a holistic approach, producing an exorbitant quality output to cater the current professional demand
About the University of the West of Scotland (UWS)
The University of the West of Scotland (UWS) is one of the country’s largest modern universities and aims to have a transformational influence on economic, social and cultural development, both in The United Kingdom and above.
UWS’ Facts & Figures
- 94% of UWS graduates get employed or further study within 6 months of graduation
- Ranked fourth most improved UK University in the latest Higher Education Student Experience Survey
- Top in Scotland for student satisfaction in a range of subjects in the national student survey 2014
- 4* rating – Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2015
- Ranked 5th in the UK for Education – Times Good University Guide 2014
- 12th in the Million+ Group of UK Universities
- Awarded highest rating possible for quality and standards in the 2014 Enhancement-Led Institutional Review
- Guardian University Award Runner-up 2013 (Facilities)
- Green Gown Awards 2012 Winner (Ayr Campus)
- University Students’ Association of the Year, NUS Scotland Awards 2013
School of Business London is dedicated to offering higher and professional education courses for students worldwide via, Blended and Distance and Online Learning. We deliver programmes and transform careers around the world. SBL continuously innovates and provides high-quality education to transform the skills, knowledge and understanding of our students to enhance their employability and enable them to compete successfully in the dynamic and ever-changing business world. SBL is committed to providing an infrastructure and strategically and conveniently employ Blended, Distance and Online Learning through its cutting-edge Virtual Learning Platform where a portion of the traditional face-to-face instruction is replaced by web-based learning using hybrid-teaching technology, all of which are necessary for meaningful, sustainable, disruptive transformation.
This internationally respected degree has been designed to reflect the evolving nature of the business and the global challenges facing business leaders. It focuses on developing strategic analytical skills, business intuition, and enquiring and adaptive thinking. At the end of the course, learners would be able to:
- Critically evaluate research approaches and methods in the context of business and management
- Critically evaluate the rigour and validity of published research and identify areas for further investigation
- Marshal relevant data, apply appropriate data-analysis techniques and present your findings in a clear and professional manner
- Plan and design a strategic business project in any business area
To get an admission for our MBA International Business (inclusive of Qualifi Level 7 Diploma), students should have any one of the below criteria:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university, OR
- A fully completed professional qualification, OR
- Partly qualified in any professional qualification equivalent to an Advanced Diploma with 2 or 3 years of work experience, OR
- 5 years of managerial experience, OR
- Any other qualification subject to verification by the University
The MBA is of 180 credits which can be acquired through two stages
Stage 1: Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
Learners must complete all units in Level 7 to achieve 120 credits to move on to the MBA Top-Up programme.
|Unit Code||Unit Title||Level||Credit|
|702||Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy||7||15|
|704||Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking||7||15|
|705||Leading a Strategic Management Project||7||15|
|724||Development as a Strategic Manager||7||15|
|710||Organisational Change Strategies||7||15|
Stage 2: MBA – International Business (Top Up)
This stage consist of 60 credits and can be acquired through a Dissertation or a Business Development Project
|Business Development Project||60|
- Time-constrained scenario-based assignments
- No examinations
An MBA graduate can pursue a fruitful career in many industries. MBA can open up career opportunities in a wide array of sectors such as banking and financial services, investment banking, management consulting, insurance, hospitality, media, information technology (IT) and marketing. MBA is often a pathway to promotion or a career change as you will gain professional reputation and develop essential skills in the sector one chooses to pursue.
Fees and Funding
To know about the course fee, please get in touch with us at: