MBA (Top-Up) inclusive of Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
With minimum entry requirements, obtain well-reputed MBA. This course is specially designed for the applicants who are getting ready to occupy more management oriented roles in the workplace. On a case by case basis, advanced entry is offered to the applicants with A Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma* or the applicants without A Level 7 Diploma but possess relevant experience on management. In another way, our MBA course offers you an opportunity to upgrade your knowledge on management and provides you with a potential profile for enhancing career opportunities.
This programme is a two-step process. First students must successfully complete the Qualifi Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership. Then on, students will be accepted into the MBA (Top-Up) programme awarded by Anglia Ruskin University.
As part of this programme, students have an option to attend a Dissertation Workshop in Central London delivered by London School of Marketing. This workshop of 5 days enables you to work with other students and have the opportunity to ask the lecturer any question you may have that may help with your overall success.
Being a passionate and motivated student, you will have previous work experience to enter this course. The MBA program is intended to provide strong and broader base through improving your management toolkit which is essential for developing career. Significantly, strategic viewpoint taken by us on business and management assist you to upgrade the skills that are required to supplement foremost business decisions.
When compared to the fundamental academic course, blended learning MBA programme provides additional comprehensive set of the syllabus. Instructors will improve your knowledge on how business works through offering you with a real life business problems and an opportunity to work on and resolve it. This in short highlights that we not only offers a platform that is confined to simply learning about management but an opportunity to practice it.Through the programme you will:
- Enhance your present knowledge and skills to the level of management
- Practical application of learning to the actual situations of business
- Acquire a strategic standpoint on business
The course is delivered via Blended Learning by our partner London School of Marketing (LSM). The Diploma stage is awarded by Qualifi and the MBA Top-Up is awarded by Anglia Ruskin University.
About Anglia Ruskin University
For more details please visit: http://www.londonschoolofmarketing.com/anglia-ruskin-university
As an Ofqual recognised awarding organisation, Qualifi has built a reputation for supporting relevant skills in a range of job roles and industries including Leadership, Enterprise and Management, Hospitality & Catering, Health and Social Care, Business Process Outsourcing and Public Services. Qualifi is also recognised by the Qualifications in Wales (QiW) and the CCEA (in full) who are responsible for awarding organisation and the quality assurance in both Wales and Northern Ireland. Qualifi is also a signatory to BIS international commitments of quality.
- Develop framework for comprehending and examining process of marketing in various types of organisations, meeting up diverse and varying marketing contexts
- Create logical capabilities and practical research based on market-oriented strategy, mainly in the development of value propositions in provider-customer relationships.
- Keeping target on the strategic angle, inspect, alter and apply transferable marketing concepts and proficiency in product management and market development.
- Contemplate data and market driven information from multiple organisations and utilise the same for strategic marketing decision-making.
- Assess and inspect a range of innovation and creative approaches to service and product design since it contributes to the wealth of organisation.
- Build-up intellectual mastery in the field of marketing management and innovation
- Course equipments which comprises of pre-planned lecture notes, practical oriented examples from real business scenario and challenging case analysis that demands your knowledge application
- Materials prepared for assessment which can be accessed through our Integrated Modular Study System (IMSS) e-learning platform
- Right of entryto LS Online Community for contacting and sharing information with colleagues
- Study materials and reference materials present in e-library for online learning
- Revision materials comprising of two complementary digital publications
- Industrial, financial and organizational reports and information from Mintel market research Apart from the above, you will also be provided with:
- An introductory webinar in the opening session of the course
- A committed one-to-one tutor for inclusive and widespread learning and support of the course
- Administration in every major project module
- Added auxiliary online webinars to carry out assignments and exam workshops
- UK Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two years managerial experience OR; five years managerial experience (evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
- BTEC (Edexcel) - Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma* OR; Applicants without a Level 7 Diploma but holding significant managerial experience will be considered for Advanced Entry on a case-by-case basis.
- A good command of English
Stage 1: Qualifi Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership Students must complete the 8 mandatory units.
Mandatory UnitsStage 2: MBA (Top-Up) Having gained the Qualifi diploma, students are required to complete the following modules to obtain the qualification awarded by the University of Northampton.
We are committed to providing excellent learning opportunities for learners to improve their study experience. Thus, SBL with our partners London School of Marketing provides a number of face to face workshops in addition to the regular tutor support provided by our tutors. The workshops are optional for the students to attend. We aim to enhance the student’s comprehension of research, methodology and other important study skills with the workshops and we try to make these workshops as communicating as possible by providing discussion groups, interactive activities and presentations. Furthermore, you will be provided with abundantly of opportunities to interact with fellow learners.