level 5 security management | Level 2 Security Management operations
The method of study adopted for the Cybersecurity courses program is intended to guide the learners who wish to enhance their core capacities within cybersecurity field. The result of the Cyber Security Diploma, which is an accepted UK qualification, is for the aspirants to expertise the skills needed by organisations worldwide. All the programs are designed to provide learning based on concepts and practical insights that are necessary for the companies of present and future. Apart from this, we are looking forward to building up efficient team leaders, managers and leaders through the invention and delivery of learning that are required for industry.
The qualification will:
- Train students for employment; and
- Provide support to carry out a wide range of roles in the working environment.
These Cybersecurity courses qualification is meant for executives and leaders of the firm who are intended to attain business sustainability, profitability, security and safety. Employees are accountable for colleagues’ and customer- data located across diverse business environments. The qualification will integrate culturally diverse concerns that are critical for that handling protection of business people, assets and infrastructure. It favours to spot, assess and protect people and data against the threats due to cyber attacks and associated forces. Open source information like websites, specialist books, journals, manuals, news articles, guidance, International Standards, court documents is available for performing researches to identify the issues related to cyber attacks. The prime aim of the cybersecurity courses qualification is to protect confidential documents like business revenues, premises as well as business travellers.
The qualifications have been made available to all without any artificial barriers that deny the access and progression. The primary requirement is to get through the interview and they are expected to hold the following:
- Learners who have capabilities at Level 1 and/or;
- Learners who have work experience in a business environment and express desire with apparent career goals;
- Learners who have capabilities at a level 2 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in business management and/or risk management.
We also accommodate students with significant years of experience even though they do not possess formal qualifications. The criteria for admission will be through an interview for those who are able to demonstrate the skills to cope with the demands of the course.
Qualification Structure and Requirement
The qualification includes mandatory and optional units that are subjected to topics related to learning outcomes. Each unit has a total credit of 10 points. Learners are required to complete 5 modules to achieve the 50 credits required to gain the Level 2 Diploma in Cyber Security Management and Operations. The Diploma requires 5 Mandatory Units
|CSM01||Cyber Security: Expecting the Unexpected||2||100||10|
|CSM02||Network Architecture: Communications and Protocols||2||100||10|
|CSM03||Mobile Data Risks and Lone Travellers||2||100||10|
|CSM04||Investigations and Incident Response||2||100||10|
|CSM05||Solutions: Future-Proofing your Business||2||100||10|
- Time-constrained scenario-based assignments
- No examinations.
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 2 Diploma in Cyber Security Management and Operations will be eligible to:
- The QUALIFI Level 3 Diploma in Counter Terrorism for Business Management, or
- Directly Acquire employment in an associated profession.
School of Business London provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning and distance learning. Thus, the learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. The program is self-paced and accomplished through our cutting-edge Learning Management System. Learners are able to interact with tutors by messaging through the Learning Management System to discuss the course materials, provide guidance and assistance with the assignments.
QUALIFI, recognised by Ofqual awarding organisation has assembled a reputation for maintaining significant skills in a wide range of job roles and industries which comprises Leadership, Hospitality & Catering, Health and Social Care, Enterprise and Management, Process Outsourcing and Public Services. QUALIFI has been recognised by the Qualifications in Wales (QiW) and the CCEA (in full). They are liable for awarding organisations and thereby ensuring quality assurance in Wales and Northern Ireland.
What is included?
- A dedicated tutor for each student to give thorough help throughout the course with the help of our learning platform.
- Provide formative assessment by tutors to enhance learners' achievement. It ordinarily includes formative feedback.
- Course materials that incorporate organised and well-structured lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and contextual analyses and the case study that test you to apply the individual’s in-depth knowledge.
- Assessment materials are open through our web-based learning platform.
- An inclusive e-library containing prescribed study materials and reference books for online reading.
- Supervision for all modules.
- Multiplatform accessibility is the main attraction of our learning platform. SBL also facilitates the option of sending the lecture notes to your electronic devices like laptops, mobile phones which enables the students to study when and where necessary.
Why Choose QUALIFI Qualifications?
This suite of qualification provides enormous opportunities to learners who are looking for a career and professional development.
The highlighting factor of this qualification is that:
- The learners attain career path support who wishes to pursue their career in their denominated sectors;
- It helps in providing a deep understanding of the health and social care sector, and to manage the organisations; which will in-turn help in enhancing the learner’s insight to their chosen sector.
The Qualification provides a real combination of disciplines and skills development opportunities. The Learners attains in-depth awareness concerning the functioning, aims and processes of the organisation. They can also explore the way to respond positively to this challenging and complex health and social care environment. The learners will be introduced in managing the wide range of health and social care functions using theory, practice sessions and models that provide the valuable knowledge. As a part of this suite of qualifications, the learners will be able to explore and attain hands-on training and experience in this field. Learners also attain the ability to face and solve issues then and there by the exposure to all the Units. The qualification will also help to
- Apply scientific and evaluative methods and to develop those skills.
- Find out threats and opportunities.
- Develop knowledge in managerial, organisational and environmental issues.
- Develop and empower critical thinking and innovativeness to handle issues and difficulties.
- Practice judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions.
- Develop the capacity to perceive and reflect on individual learning and improving their own, social and other transferable aptitudes and skills.