human resource management postgraduate courses | Level 7
The QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management is aimed at addressing the demands of senior/middle managers and accountants in the running of their businesses and encourages them in progression to higher levels within their organisation. The role to be played by managers is very crucial for instance, they need to be aware of the issues, the ability for analysing their potential results and decide how to react. It is not mandatory that they need to be expert in all sectors of business. The prime requirement is that they need to have a general awareness of the facilities and services existing and finding a way how they can carry out the roles. The program incorporates current topics with advanced content, which reflects core issues within the 21st-century business sector as well as the latest developments in management research. The Diploma is credited at the postgraduate Level 7 with a total of 120 credits. We provide access to dissertation at one of our University partners for a related Master Degree after the completion of the Diploma.
The qualifications have been made available to all without any artificial barriers that deny the access and progression. The primary requirement is to get through the interview and they are expected to hold the following:
- Level 6 Qualification or; First Degree.
We also accommodate managers with significant years of experience even though they do not possess formal qualifications. The criteria for admission will be through an interview for those who are able to demonstrate the skills to cope with the demands of the course.
Qualification Structure and Requirement
The Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management focuses on developing understanding, skills and abilities to equip the Learner with the awareness and aptitudes to be an effective human resource manager and leader. Learners must complete the 6 mandatory units. The Level 7 Diploma in HRM is intended to develop, understand various skills and abilities that make the learners be aware of becoming an effective strategic leader and manager. Learners must complete the 6 mandatory units to achieve the Diploma.
|HRM702||Leading, Managing and HR Development||7||200||20|
|HRM703||Resourcing, Talent Management and Development||7||200||20|
|HRM706||Investigating a Business Issue from an HR Perspective||7||200||20|
- Time-constrained scenario-based assignments
- No examinations.
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management will allow progress to:
- The QUALIFI Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, or
- A university partner to complete a dissertation to then receive a full master’s degree or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession.
University exemptions: With QUALIFI the learners can progress to a number of Universities to pursue a Master’s degree once they have completed a dissertation. The pathway is an indication of the learner’s progress towards a University degree and is based on the University’s review of QUALIFI's learning programs and outcomes. Further information is available here http://www.QUALIFI.net/learning-pathways/
School of Business London provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning and distance learning. Thus, the learners can choese the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. The program is self-paced and accomplished through our cutting-edge Learning Management System. Learners are able to interact with tutors by messaging through the Learning Management System to discuss the course materials, provide guidance and assistance with the assignments.
QUALIFI, recognised by Ofqual awarding organisation has assembled a reputation for maintaining significant skills in a wide range of job roles and industries which comprises Leadership, Hospitality & Catering, Health and Social Care, Enterprise and Management, Process Outsourcing and Public Services. QUALIFI has been recognised by the Qualifications in Wales (QiW) and the CCEA (in full). They are liable for awarding organisations and thereby ensuring quality assurance in Wales and Northern Ireland.
What is included?
- A dedicated tutor for each student to give thorough help throughout the course with the help of our learning platform.
- Provide formative assessment by tutors to enhance learners' achievement. It ordinarily includes formative feedback.
- Course materials that incorporate organised and well-structured lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and contextual analyses and the case study that test you to apply the individual’s in-depth knowledge.
- Assessment materials are open through our web-based learning platform.
- An inclusive e-library containing prescribed study materials and reference books for online reading.
- Supervision for all modules.
- Multiplatform accessibility is the main attraction of our learning platform. SBL also facilitates the option of sending the lecture notes to your electronic devices like laptops, mobile phones which enables the students to study when and where necessary.
Why Choose QUALIFI Qualifications?
This suite of qualification provides enormous opportunities to learners who are looking for a career and professional development.
- The learners attain career path support who wishes to pursue their career in their denominated sectors;
- It helps in providing a deep understanding of the health and social care sector, and to manage the organisations; which will in-turn help in enhancing the learner’s insight to their chosen sector.
The highlighting factor of this qualification is that:
The Qualification provides a real combination of disciplines and skills development opportunities. The Learners attains in-depth awareness concerning the functioning, aims and processes of the organisation. They can also explore the way to respond positively to this challenging and complex health and social care environment.
The learners will be introduced in managing the wide range of health and social care functions using theory, practice sessions and models that provide the valuable knowledge. As a part of this suite of qualifications, the learners will be able to explore and attain hands-on training and experience in this field. Learners also attain the ability to face and solve issues then and there by the exposure to all the Units. The qualification will also help to
- Apply scientific and evaluative methods and to develop those skills.
- Find out threats and opportunities.
- Develop knowledge in managerial, organisational and environmental issues.
- Develop and empower critical thinking and innovativeness to handle issues and difficulties.
- Practice judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions.
- Develop the capacity to perceive and reflect on individual learning and improving their own, social and other transferable aptitudes and skills.