level 7 diploma in strategic management and leadership distance learning
The Level 7 program is intended for the learners to critically assess, challenge and create a broad variety of current management tools, strategies and models. The prominence put on current administration ideas and models is that they are applicable to the 21st-century business condition and settings which go beyond the routine inspection of Anglo American management models. The program gives an exclusive opportunity for learners as it is not centred upon the Anglo-American models. Level 7 program also finds importance for ensuring the ability to adapt management concepts, tools and techniques to align with the culture of the organisation and apply critical reflective thinking. The primary intention of the mandatory unit is to provide a holistic study of the main issues that are necessary for strategic decision-making, planning and enabling the organisation to meet its objectives. The optional unit provides the provision for learners to choose a specialisation in their study to support specific career directions. The Finance for Managers unit is meant for learners who do not possess experience in the finance sector. Qualifi may add further Options to the qualification later subjected to market demand and feedback.
The qualifications have been made available to all without any artificial barriers that deny the access and progression. The primary requirement is to get through the interview, and they are expected to hold the following. Level 6 Qualification or; First Degree. We also accommodate managers with significant years of experience even though they do not possess formal qualifications. The criteria for admission will be through an interview for those who are able to demonstrate the skills to cope with the demands of the course.
|702||Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy||7||150|
|704||Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking||7||150|
|705||Leading a Strategic Management Project||7||150|
|724||Development as a Strategic Manager||7||150|
|710||Organisational Change Strategies||7||150|
- Time-constrained scenario-based assignments
- No examinations.
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership will allow progress to:
- The QUALIFI Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, or
- A university partner to complete a dissertation to receive a full master’s degree, or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession.
With QUALIFI the learners can progress to a number of Universities to pursue a Master’s degree once they have completed a dissertation. The pathway is an indication of the learner’s progress towards a University degree and is based on the University’s review of QUALIFI's learning programs and outcomes. Further information is available here http://www.QUALIFI.net/learning-pathways/
School of Business London provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning and distance learning. Thus, the learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. The program is self-paced and accomplished through our cutting-edge Learning Management System. Learners are able to interact with tutors by messaging through the Learning Management System to discuss the course materials, provide guidance and assistance with the assignments.
QUALIFI, recognised by Ofqual awarding organisation has assembled a reputation for maintaining significant skills in a wide range of job roles and industries which comprises Leadership, Hospitality & Catering, Health and Social Care, Enterprise and Management, Process Outsourcing and Public Services. QUALIFI has been recognised by the Qualifications in Wales (QiW) and the CCEA (in full). They are liable for awarding organisations and thereby ensuring quality assurance in Wales and Northern Ireland.
What is included?
- A dedicated tutor for each student to give thorough help throughout the course with the help of our learning platform.
- Provide formative assessment by tutors to enhance learners' achievement. It ordinarily includes formative feedback.
- Course materials that incorporate organised and well-structured lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and contextual analyses and the case study that test you to apply the individual’s in-depth knowledge.
- Assessment materials are open through our web-based learning platform.
- An comprehensive e-library containing prescribed study materials and reference books for online reading.
- Supervision for all modules.
- Multiplatform accessibility is the main attraction of our learning platform. SBL also facilitates the option of sending the lecture notes to your electronic devices like laptops, mobile phones which enables the students to study when and where necessary.
Why Choose QUALIFI Qualifications?
This suite of qualification provides enormous opportunities to learners who are looking for a career and professional development.
The highlighting factor of this qualification is that:
- The learners attain career path support who wishes to pursue their career in their denominated sectors;
- It helps in providing a deep understanding of the health and social care sector, and to manage the organisations; which will in-turn help in enhancing the learner’s insight to their chosen sector.
- Apply scientific and evaluative methods and to develop those skills.
- Find out threats and opportunities.
- Develop knowledge in managerial, organisational and environmental issues.
- Develop and empower critical thinking and innovativeness to handle issues and difficulties.
- Practice judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions;
- Develop the capacity to perceive and reflect on individual learning and improving their own, social and other transferable aptitudes and skills.
The Qualification provides a real combination of disciplines and skills development opportunities. The Learners attains in-depth awareness concerning the functioning, aims and processes of the organisation. They can also explore the way to respond positively to this challenging and complex health and social care environment. The learners will be introduced in managing the wide range of health and social care functions using theory, practice sessions and models that provide the valuable knowledge. As a part of this suite of qualifications, the learners will be able to explore and attain hands-on training and experience in this field. Learners also attain the ability to face and solve issues then and there by the exposure to all the Units. The qualification will also help to
Why gain a CMI Qualification?
- The opportunity to work towards Chartered Manager status, the highest accolade in the management profession and awarded only by CMI
- Employers highly value the qualifications awarded by Chartered Management Institute, and over 80% of managers opine that a CMI qualification is an essential component of becoming a professional manager.
- Boost employee morale and engagement.
- Boost employee morale and engagement. According to Engage for Success (2013) about 65% of the employees do not have trust in managers. Comparing to other developed countries the UK has 6% lower average engagement (Kennexa, 2011)
- Networking at any of our events around the UK or via our online community, including regional conferences, bespoke webinars and industry speakers.
- Access to our research and insight content, including Professional Manager magazine, delivered to your door and available online.
- The opportunity to be a part of CMI Achieve, our online coaching and mentoring programme that matches experienced managers and leaders with those looking to develop skills and knowledge
Resources & Support
School of Business London is dedicated to supporting learners with smooth access to their allocated tutor. You will automatically become a member of Chartered Management Institute when you enrol a CMI program with us. You will be given comprehensive access to all the resources from CMI’s online library to facilitate your studies. In addition, SBL will provide you with access to its cutting-edge learning management platform where you will be able to access vital learning resources and communicate with your tutor throughout your studies.The Management Direct – Management Direct is Is the CMI online resources Library which gives you: 24/7 access to their broad ranges of resources from any devices.
- It provides you up to date resources which address the current management practice.
- It provides a broad range of materials in various formats to suit and support diverse learning styles.
- There is an automatic recording of activity which means you can focus on your learning.
- Management will constantly be assisting you in your career, providing a well-structured solution for you to be potential in solving the day to day issues you face in your role.