RQF level 3 business Administration
The Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration (RQF) is awarded by IBT Qualifications. The IBT Qualifications Level-3 Diploma in Business Administration (RQF) aims at present and prospective business administrators. This qualification covers the skills and knowledge required to be successful at an administrative level and covers capabilities applicable to a wide range of contexts The qualifications will prepare the candidates to enter IBT Qualification Level 4 Diploma in Business Management(RQF).
Vital concepts, principles, and techniques associated with business administration are introduced to the candidates with this qualification.
- Learners aged 16 years and over and
- A level 2 qualification in business or a related vocational area or
- A standard of literacy and numeracy supported by a general education equivalent to four GCSEs at grade A*-C or
- Other related level 2 qualifications or Related work experience
- International students whose first language is not in English they will need to have score of 5.5 or above in IELTS Examination or equivalent.
- Students can alternatively take an English test conducted by IBT Qualifications’ approved centers.
To achieve this qualification, learners must complete a minimum of 60 credits.
Candidates must accomplish the following units.
- Principles of Business:
- Introduction to Business
- Communication in a Business Environment.
- Negotiate in a business environment:
- Evaluate and improve own performance in a business environment
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance
Assessments And Award
The delivering Centre will internally assess all units. The units are all assessed by coursework assignments. Students will need to show that they meet each of the assessment criteria detailed within each unit, to the required standard for the level of the unit.
Diploma Certificates will be awarded following assessment of the candidate’s course works. A qualified tutor will examine the evidence and make a decision, which is verified by the external verifier and passed for certification. To be awarded the certificates, candidates must pass all the six units. Candidates need to achieve 40% mark in order to pass each unit. The achievement (pass) rates for this qualification are outstanding.
The Level-3 Diploma in Business Administration is about preparing you for employment and/or entry to university. Future careers include accounting, banking, insurance, human resources, marketing and sales. Moreover your will be prepared for starting your own business or perhaps an e-business.
Benefits For Learners
- Developing a portfolio of essential management skills
- Enhancing personal and professional development
- Get an in-depth understanding of what is expected of a manager
- Manage your team effectively
- Get a recognised qualification for your personal development
The programme is delivered via Blended, and Online by School of Business London. The blended and online mode facilitates learners to finish the courses at their own pace.
Level Of Attainment
Learners who meet the requirements for the qualification will be awarded a pass. The qualification itself is not graded. For each unit learners will be marked out of 100 and will be graded as follows.
|A||65% – 74%||Distinction|
|B||50% – 64%||Merit|
|C||40% – 49%||Pass|
|D||30% – 39%||Marginal Fail|
|E||15% – 29%||Fail|